Everyone gets sick at times, but in rare cases, a person may be sick all of the time or the majority of the time. This feeling can be associated with nausea, frequent colds, or being exhausted.
Due to a lack of sleep, stress, anxiety, or a bad diet, a person may feel sick for several days, weeks, or months.
Treatments, causes, and symptoms
Below are some of the most frequent causes of chronic illness, as well as associated symptoms and treatment options.
Many people don’t link anxiety with sickness, although it can make a person sick to their stomach.
Because anxiety decreases immunological responses, a person with anxiety may feel queasy or find themselves sick more frequently.
Other anxiety symptoms include:
- Lack of breath
- Increased heart rate
- Avoiding some situations through shaking or trembling
It is normal for people to have anxiety, but if they are constantly anxious and it is interfering with their everyday lives, they should consult a doctor about anxiety disorders.
If a person’s anxiety is particular to certain situations, such as social contact or unsanitary settings, they may have a specific anxiety condition or phobia.
Anxiety and anxiety disorders can be successfully treated. Among the possibilities are:
1. Identifying and addressing the source of anxiety, which could include lifestyle problems, relationships, drugs, or alcohol.
2. Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and interpersonal therapy are examples of psychotherapy or talking treatments (IPT).
3. Consult a doctor and use drugs like beta-blockers.
- How telemedicine is transforming respiratory treatment in Nigeria - September 2, 2022
- How to use telemedicine for depression crises? - August 31, 2022
- Telemedicine for all: How to make the most of your health and well-being? - August 31, 2022